Exchanges Ecosystems – Atmosphere
General Physics. Environmental Physics. Bioclimatology. Biosystem exchange modelling. Plant-Ecosystem-Climate relations. Digital electronics.
- Coordination of the ICOS network in Wallonia ;
- Management of three terrestrial observatories (greenhouse gas flux measurements, micrometeorology) in mixed forests (Vielsalm TO); in crops (Lonzée TO) ; in grasslands (Dorinne TO);
- Methodology of eddy covariance : heat, water vapor, CO2, CH4 (in progress) and N2O (in progress) fluxes;
- Multilayer analysis of soil respiration and its isotopic signature in forest ecosystems;
- Impacts of crop management on soil respiration and soil organic content;
- Impact of phenology and environmental conditions on BVOC emission by forest and crop ecosystems;
- Evaluation of carbon storage by a farm with cattle : effets of climate and management;
- Evaluation of the climatic impact of agri-environmental schemes in Wallonia.
- DIBAF, University of Tuscia, Viterbo, Italie.
- Department of Physics, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland.
- Department of Micrometeorology, University of Bayreuth, Allemagne.
- Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Department Computational Hydrosystems, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research, Leipzig, Germany.
- Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology,Harvard University Herbaria, Cambridge, MA, USA.
- Max Planck Institute für Biogeochemistry, Jena, Germany.
- Department of Meteorology, Institute of Hydrology and Meteorology, TU Dresden, Allemagne.
- INRA,Grassland Ecosystem Research (UREP), Clermont-Ferrand, France.
- Ecologie et Ecophysiologie Forestières, Centre de Nancy, INRA, France.
- Institute of Soil Science and Forest Nutrition, University of Freiburg, Germany.
- INRA, Centre de Laon, France.
- Centre d’Études Spatiales de la BIOsphère, Toulouse, France.
- Institute of Meteorology, Climatology and Remote Sensing, University of Basel, Suisse.
- Marine and Atmospheric Research, CSIRO, Canberra, Australie.
- Institute of Ecology, University of Innsbruck, Innsbruck, Austria